AGC has partnered with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (SBDC) office in Anchorage to provide North Slope entrepreneurs with additional resources to help start or grow their small business.
Entrepreneurs can use these Resource Centers to get an understanding of what it takes to begin, launch, grow, reinvent, or exit their small business. By bringing these resources directly to our North Slope communities, entrepreneurs have the ability to work on business plans, financial projections, and loan applications without needing to travel to a regional SBDC office.
SBDC Resource Centers are currently active in all eight of our North Slope communities. To access, go to your local ASRC office. Materials are located on the shareholder-use computer in a desktop folder titled “SBDC RESOURCE CENTER- AGC”. At the Barrow ASRC HQ, resources are available on the two shareholder-use computers in the lobby.
Access resources to help with your small business goals!
- Instructional videos for each Business Life Cycle category (Think, Launch, Grow, Reinvent, Exit)
- Instructional videos for the Financial Model
- Financial Model (Excel spreadsheet)
- Is Entrepreneurship for You?
- The 20 Questions to Answer Before Starting
- Creating Your Business Plan
- AGC SBA Business Plan Outline
- Small Business Cheat Sheet
- Profit Plan & Cash Flow Projection
- Hiring Your First Employee
- Break-Even Worksheet
- Fiscal Physical Checklist
- How to Qualify for a Loan
- Sample Loan Proposal
- SBA Disaster Preparedness
- SBDC Research Packet
- Profit & Cents Industry Data Analysis
- Profit & Cents Sample Report
Have questions about the resources in the SBDC Resource Center?
Contact Alaska Growth Capital for assistance!
Want even MORE resources that can help you start a small business?